Tech Talk Replay from June 22, 2020. Karin Jokela reviews pollinator habitat requirements and considerations, and goes on to evaluate several example seed mixes to determine if they meet NRCS standards and specifications and if they will address the resource concern. Seed mix considerations also included longevity, diversity, season long pollinator benefits, and balance among species.
- Minnesota Wildflowers - Minnesota flora guide
- USDA Plants Database - Plant information
- Prairie Moon Nursery - Cultural information, seeds per ounce, growth form and requirements
- Ecoregional Revegetation Application (ERA) - Searchable native plants by ecoregion, plant characteristics
- NRCS Seeding Tools - Calculators
- Presentation: Pollinator Seed Mix Evaluations