Join us for this webinar during which soil health techniques such as cover crops, crop rotations, pest management, nutrient management, cash crop establishment, and water management will be discussed.
Participants will be able to ask questions for a round table on several soil health topics. These include:
• Cover Crop selection, seeding, termination and benefits
• Benefits to soil health by using crop rotations and crop rotations to avoid.
• Pest Management techniques including scouting and monitoring of pests, beneficial insects, pesticide carry-over and breaking the cycle of non-essential pesticide use.
• The 4-Rs in soil health system concerning nutrient management techniques.
• Cash crop establishment techniques in cover crop systems. Discuss benefits of planting green or planting after chemical termination.
• Benefits of soil health systems on water management. Specifically reductions in irrigation amounts and management techniques.