BWSR grants provide funding to local units of government to deliver soil and water conservation services to their communities. Grant funds support and increase local capacity to implement programs and, provide cost-share with landowners who install conservation practices on their land to benefit state water and soil resources.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Interest (RFIs)
FY 2014 RFPs/RFIs
Cooperative Weed Management Area Program
The Cooperative Weed Management Area (CWMA) program RFP for FY 14-15 will also open on Monday, October 28th, 2013 and continue through December 13, 2013. This state cost-share funded program enables cooperating partners to manage noxious and invasive terrestrial plants in a defined area across geographic boundaries. More information on the program is available on the CWMA webpage.
- Cooperative Weed Management Area Program – Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Conflict of Interest Policy for State Grant-Making (Office of Grants Management)
- Cooperative Weed Management Area Program – Fact Sheet
- Cooperative Weed Management Area Program – Q & A
- eLINK Guidance Document: Apply for a CWMA Grant
BWSR Grant Programs
Clean Water Legacy (One-time funding for this program was approved in 2007, 2008 and 2009)