BWSR grants provide funding to local units of government to deliver soil and water conservation services to their communities. Grant funds support and increase local capacity to implement programs and, provide cost-share with landowners who install conservation practices on their land to benefit state water and soil resources.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Interest (RFIs)
FY15 Clean Water Fund Competitive Grant Program
- FY15 Clean Water Fund Competitive Grant Program Request for Proposals
- FY15 Clean Water Fund Competitive Grant Program FAQ
Application Questions (proposals must be submitted via eLINK)
- FY 15 Projects and Practices Application Questions
- FY 15 Accelerated Implementation Application Questions
- FY 15 Community Partners Application Questions
- FY 15 Soil Erosion and Drainage Law Compliance Application Questions
Targeted Watershed Demonstration Program
BWSR is seeking nominations for three to six project watersheds to participate in the Targeted Watershed Demonstration Program. Eligible watersheds are those where the amount of change to achieve a water quality improvement is known, the types of actions required to achieve those results have been identified, and a significant amount of those actions can be implemented within a four-year timeframe.