This 5-day course will focus on the fundamentals, concepts and techniques for delineating wetlands in Minnesota. The course is based on the Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Manual as well as applicable regional supplements, e.g. Midwest, North Central/Northeast, and Great Plains. Specifically, the course will focus on the three parameters (soils, hydrology, and vegetation necessary for wetland delineations.
Additional Information can be found at https://www.mnwetlands.umn.edu/training-courses/basic-delineation
Course begins Monday at noon and concludes Friday around 11 am. Tuesday through Thursday the course is from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Exam is on Friday at Noon until 2pm.
Registration Form - for Checks and Purchase Orders
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registrations may be accepted after the last open registration date pending class size.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota.
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within three working days prior to the course.