The RIM-WRP Partnership restores wetlands and grasslands through permanent conservation easements on privately owned lands. RIM-WRP combines the Reinvest In Minnesota (RIM) Reserve program, administered by the Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources, with the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP), administered by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). The RIM-WRP partnership is implemented by local Soil and Water Conservation Districts.
Click here to go back to the Easements page.
Posted June 3rd, 2013
RIM-WRP 2013 Training Teleconference Replay:
- Partnership Timeline
- Partnership Application Details
- Process Summary Flowchart
- Program Eligibility Guidance
- RIM-WRP Policy on USFWS Easement Lands
- Restoration Eligibility & ID Guidance
- 2013 RIM-WRP Forms Workbook
- Restoration Eval. Worksheet Instructions
- Common Application Errors
- Questions and Answers
See the RIM-WRP archive page for information about previously offered RIM-WRP enrollment options.