The RIM-WRP Partnership restores wetlands and grasslands through permanent conservation easements on privately owned lands. RIM-WRP combines the Reinvest In Minnesota (RIM) Reserve program, administered by the Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources, with the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP), administered by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). The RIM-WRP partnership is implemented by local Soil and Water Conservation Districts.
Click here to go back to the Easements page.
Posted January 23, 2012:
RIM-WRP 2011 Training Teleconference Replay - to listen to the training session, dial the number below and enter the passcode.
- Phone: 1 (800) 879-4299
- Passcode: 2000
- Landowner Application
- Landowner Process info sheet and SWCD contact information sheet (customize for your use)
- Questions & Answers
- Common Application Errors and Issues
- 2012 RIM-WRP Partnership Timeline
- Process Summary Flowchart
- General Program Eligibility Guidance
- Wetland Restoration Eligibility and Identification Guidance
- Wetland Restoration Evaluation Worksheet Instructions
- RIM-WRP Partnership Application Details
- USFWS Easements and RIM-WRP
See the RIM-WRP archive page for information about previously offered RIM-WRP enrollment options.